[Northkeep] archery practice.

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:55:51 PST 2012

Loren and I went to Waukomis to a friends property and picked up two 8 inch
trunks and 2, 3 inch trunks for sap bows. These are black locust. Should be
pretty impressive when they're done. Oughta come see what he's messin
with..I got him a bow scale for Christmas and he's finally putting it to
use..Im so excited, he's working on finishing my bow for spring..:) Laterz