[Northkeep] Requests from the Feast Steward

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 09:01:28 PST 2012

Good morning Northkeep!

I hope you are all excited for this weekend.  I know I am.

I will be in town starting tonight and shopping/pre-cooking tomorrow.  It should be an awesome feast.

If you have never worked in a feast kitchen before, feel free to come by.  I am always happy to have help.  And there might be candy.  ;)

Also, if anyone has a turkey roaster not already to committed to her Excellency Mercedes for the soup kitchen, and would be willing to bring it, I would be very grateful.

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Aline