[Northkeep] A&S Meeting CANCELLED

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:38:57 PST 2012

Well that's interesting.  When we scheduled the days, that is the date they
approved.  Hmmmm - sorry folks - guess A&S tomorrow is  cancelled.  I don't
know if we'll be able to reschedule or not.  I'll let y'all know.

Mercedes

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Susan O'Neal <catmafia03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> From the library website,
> News & Events ...
> Sun 01-01-2012 and Mon 1/2/2012 all libraries are closed for New Year's.
>
> I just wanted to check if there was a reschedule date.  Loveday (my
> younger daughter, I'm working to learn the name) is wanting to make a
> kirtle and sideless surecoat and we need to do a muslin pattern for
> the kirtle.  She's going by a website about the basis for it; but it
> would be great to have extra hands on this if we can.
> Susan
>
> On 12/30/11, Northkeep_Reminders at yahoogroups.com
> <Northkeep_Reminders at yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> > Reminder from: Northkeep_Reminders Yahoo! Group
> >  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Northkeep_Reminders/cal
> >
> > A&S Meeting
> > Monday January 2, 2012
> > 6:30 pm - 9:45 pm
> > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 2
> > minutes.)
> > Location: Martin East Regional Library
> > Phone: 918-809-4612
> >
> > Notes:
> > This is the library where we have populace.
> >

> > All Rights Reserved
> >  Copyright © 2011
> >  Yahoo! Inc.
> >  http://www.yahoo.com
> >
> > Privacy Policy:
> >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
> >
> > Terms of Service:
> >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx