[Northkeep] Fighter Practice Tonight

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 13:53:04 PST 2012

I just wanted to let everyone know that I would not be able to make fighter
 practice tonight after all.  I'm running a fever and with wInterkingdom
right down the road I don't want to run the risk of sharing what ever is
going  on with me.  Not to mention I would like to be over it by the trip to red
 tape this weekend.

I will be looking forward to seeing everyone next week at fighter practice
for Grub and Garb.  Is there a theme for the food this time or is it just
pot luck?

In Serivce to Barony and Kingdom
Keigan
Baronsess