[Northkeep] OT: Olio Follies

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:16:22 PST 2012

Sorry for the intrusion to the bandwidth but there are some of you out
there who might be interested. I am going to be dusting off the pipes and
strutting the stage. Come on out to the show if you can!!

Announcing the 2nd Annual
Olio Follies

The Tulsa Spotlight Theatre announces the Second Annual Olio Follies. A
evening of outstanding Olio entertainment.
Most of you have been to a performance of "The Drunkard" and have seen 4 -
5 olio acts at each show. Now we are offering an entire evening of this
superb entertainment.
Come and see some of our finest singers, dancers, comedians, musicians and
much more.

This years admission is only $15.00 which includes a sandwich, chips and a
soft drink. Sandwiches will again be provided by the Sidewalk Cafe and
Biestro.  Come one, come all. People are still talking about how great last
years production was and this year should be even better.
Date: February 10, Friday evening starting at 7:00pm. Please make your
reservations early as we sold out quickly last year and seating is limited.

Reservations: 918.587.5030, 1381 Riverside Drive Tulsa, Ok

This message was sent to tinabetta at gmail.com from:
Spotlight Theater | 1381 Riverside Drive | Tulsa, OK 74127Email Marketing
by

--
Any day above ground is a good day!