[Northkeep] I;m back....

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Jan 22 21:38:48 PST 2012

hi this is Willow, Sorry for taking so long to get back. I forgot to do an important step.
Thank you Franchza. I would still be waiting to see something on my e-mail.if you hadn't prompted me into action.
I had hoped to finish the swan pinata and bring it to officers meeting but I got sick today and didn't get the finishing touches done, Lady Adaira, it will be  nice and I hope you and the Baroness are happy.
I was going to bring it to fighter practice and I was hoping that somebody out there would come and help me put feathers and wings  and the neck on. I need someone with long rivets to rivet the neck and wings on. I believe it will be faster and stronger that way and I won't have the problem i had with the dragon. I also could use some goop glue or E-?000 as I am out of all those supplies. I tried hot glue with the dragon and it failed, but I am hot glue disadvantage.
I have some marti-gra beads to put in but I will not have anything else. Lady Cicily and Mistress Catrin are going to get some stuff. We can always use more stuff. If we have extra stuff and by that I mean Candies and things we can put them in bowls and bring them out to the tables at feast.Of course this is just an idea and not written in stone.
I was wondering if we could put some things in Easter eggs( which I don't have) and send them to the teachers as "swan eggs". We could spay paint them gold and this could be the "swan" who laid the golden eggs.
I was hoping we could list the pinata on the Web site as an Children activity but that is up to you., Powers that be.
I would like to thank everyone in Northkeep for putting up with me for not speaking "Northkeep"
I  had been asking to be able to have an "interactive display" or "an arts display" and everyone has been looking at me like I have spouted horns. When I decided to make it a class I was surprised that in the class options were Round tables and interactive demo that lasted all day. This option was what I was purposing but didn't know how to explain it. Next Winterkingdom I will use that option and not confuse everyone. You all were very nice to not hit me in the head with wet noodles.
Where I come from Classes means going to a classroom and that is all. I should of known better because Winter kingdom is the home of the interactive hands on classes.Mistress Rosalind reminded me of that when I asked her to tell me about early Winterkingdoms. Also the Nordic region of Anstesorra was really into the "open" classroom theory. I know this because of the feed back Viscountess Alyson and myself got when we were planning the first Kingdom of Ansteorra A&S.
Willow
"I am up to my neck with Cartapesta and loving it, but it isn't "real" carta pesta because it is made with wood pulp paper not rag based paper like Italian paper. Would anyone have any linen paper or rag paper you could let me have to experiment with. I want to know if the paper really makes a difference like the Italians say."
I talking too much again, sorry.