[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Bake Sale

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:51:15 PST 2012

I had already tried it and found that the mix is 2:1 juice to brandy, or
even a little more diluted.  My first batch was a little stiff (hic!).

Franziska

P.S. I will include a note on the cap "Do not open until after
Winterkingdom! (off premises)"

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:

> You just have to watch about adding too much extra liquid.  Sometimes if
> you're going to put a little alcohol in, it's a good idea to leave the same
> amount of water (or other liquid) out.
>
> Mercedes
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tamara Britton" <
> zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:48 PM
>
> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] wInterkingdom Bake Sale
>

> I have never donated to a bake sale before, so now is a good time to
> start. I will make walnut brownies and have them individually bagged.
>
> I could try adding some brandy to see what that does to them? Anybody
> interested or already know the outcome?
>

> Dervilia

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius