[Northkeep] Canned food drive at Winter Kingdom

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:00:18 PST 2012

To help Avi towards his goal, I would ask any that have printer
availability to go out to coupons.target.com and print the "Market Pantry
Mac'n'Cheese" coupon.  The website will only allow this coupon to be
printed twice from each IP address.  If you bring this coupon to me at
Winterkingdom, I'll make the trip to Target and pick up a free box of mac
'n' cheese for each of the coupons brought in and then deliver that stash
to Avi to add to his totals.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Miriam Cook <miriz01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forwarded on behalf of my son:
>
> My name is Alex Cook and I am 12 years old and in the 7th grade at the new
> Rogers College High School in Tulsa.  In the SCA, I am known as Avi of
> Northkeep. Avi is also my Hebrew name. I have been in the SCA all my life.
> My parents are Ayla von Aschen and Zahava batHannah. Mundanely my family
> and I are Jewish and attend Temple Israel here in Tulsa. This spring I will
> have my Bar Mitzvah, coming of age in the Jewish community. Typically, the
> boy or girl having a Bar or Bat Mitzvah does a community service project.
> For my project I am collecting food and money for the Community Food Bank
> of Eastern Oklahoma.  My goal is to collect the equivalent of 1000 pounds
> of food. If you would like to contribute toward this project there will be
> a collection box at Winter Kingdom on January 28th.  Please see below for
> the items most needed and those that cannot be accepted. If you wish to
> make a monetary donation, checks can be made out to the Community Food Bank
> of Eastern Ok.
>
> If you have any questions, I can be reached at 12rebelwolf at gmail.com .
>
> Thank you in advance for your support,
>
> Avi of Northkeep
>
> Most Needed Items:
> Canned Meats (tuna, chicken, etc)
> Canned or Packaged Fruit
> Canned or Boxed Meals
> Soup and Stew
> Peanut Butter
> Pasta and Sauce
> Rice
> Breakfast Cereals
> Baby Cereal and Formula
> 100% Fruit Juice
> We cannot accept:
> Food that is homemade, home-canned or previously opened
> Unlabeled products or a product not in its original packaging
> No perishable food, alcohol, medicine or sodas
> Rusty, dented cans
> Expired items

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis