[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:43:41 PST 2012

If it is cooked in an item, the alcohol content is diminished and it
becomes just a flavor layer. I think the issue is anything that might get
folks drunk. No staggering around the church grounds, save that for the
Wheel of Fortune. Now if you do happen to bring some of the hard stuff find
me after class, wink!

Tina
Gimmee an E, Pat!

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Rick Drake <ainarm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually not forbidden to have or to sell..  Just can't eat them there..
> Will have to take that yummyness home with them
>
> Ainar
>
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Zubeydah Jamilla Al-Badawiyyah <
> zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Alcohol as a flavoring is verboten? If so:: That pretty well blows 75% of
> > what I just made last night :(
> >

> > On Jan 27, 2012, at 8:05 AM, Rick Drake <ainarm at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Just a reminder to the local folks that are bringing stuff to the bake
> > > sale.  The site is dry.  If you are bringing something that has alcohol
> > in
> > > it then you need to label it with something indicating that it can not
> be
> > > consumed on site.  We will be checking this since it is about the only
> > rule
> > > the church gives us and we kinda like this site :)
> > >
> > > Ainar

Any day above ground is a good day!