[Northkeep] WINTERKINGDOM NUMBERS

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:33:46 PST 2012

You can bet there will be those who will regret not taking advantage of the opportunity this weekend.  And there are now two more qualified fighters and one more marshal in the kingdom.

I've had classes in which only one student showed up: but to the student, what counts is that the class is available, not how many are taking it.  Many thanks are due to Centurion Thorvald and Sir Ulf for dedicating their day to their authorization classes.

In servicio,

Talana