[Northkeep] [Northkeep_Reminders] A&S Meeting, 1/2/2012, 6:30 pm

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:21:00 PST 2012

>From the library website,
News & Events ...
Sun 01-01-2012 and Mon 1/2/2012 all libraries are closed for New Year's.

I just wanted to check if there was a reschedule date.  Loveday (my
younger daughter, I'm working to learn the name) is wanting to make a
kirtle and sideless surecoat and we need to do a muslin pattern for
the kirtle.  She's going by a website about the basis for it; but it
would be great to have extra hands on this if we can.
Susan

On 12/30/11, Northkeep_Reminders at yahoogroups.com