[Northkeep] OT: 2012 Olio Follies Announcement

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:35:22 PST 2012

I would love to go to this and Loveday will be at the Ballet.  Are
there others going to the Olio that I could set with?  Cecily and
Willow would you like to go?  Anyone else going?  Not sure if the
seats or reserved or not, but will check.

I love Olios and look forward to seeing this,
Susan the Curious