[Northkeep] Crash Space 2nd Request

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:40:08 PST 2012

So, here we are, two weeks away from the event, requests for crash space
are coming in.

Currently, I'm in need of a cat free, smoke free home that can host a small
group from Calontir.  Currently, the group is 2 adults, but they advised
that there may be as many as 4.  They are willing and prepared to bring
sleeping bags and crash on the floor.  While I have room for them, I am not
a cat free zone....

Is there anyone in the Barony who has the space and is willing to host this
small group from Calontir?

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis