[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:32:28 PST 2012

Regarding wireless service being a bit cagey, if you have a serious need, I
can provide a wireless WiFi Hotspot with my smart phone.  It is supposed to
tether as many as 5 devices to it, but I have only ever had need to do one
at a time, so if 2 or more people need it at the same time, it SHOULD work,
but I've never tried it.

Does anyone else have Hot Spot capability with their smart phone?  This
might be something I can coordinate at/from the Hospitality Table.

Franziska

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah <
zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if there is wired or wireless internet access at the
> event site?
>
> Curiously,
>
> Zubeydah

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius