[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jan 17 16:46:54 PST 2012

greetings

yep, you offered, but I have one, nope your not making it up ; )

okies I already have most of the ingredients for a triple batch ( about what
I figure will fill a crock pot )

planning on making it when I get home from set up Friday night, so that its
fresh for sat lunch ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur