[Northkeep] VFW hall help

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 09:26:35 PST 2012

greetings

the masons are also a national membership, but each group sets its own
membership rates.
if you want to make consistant money on those pancake breakfasts, better
drop them to once a month, or people will slowly stop coming ( from
experience again ).
standard fare at a " pancake " breakfast, is pancakes, sausage or bacon (
sometimes both ) some places also have scrambled eggs , toast, coffee, milk,
ice water, tea ,orange juice. some places, its a one plate price, others its
a eat till your full price, but they usualy average $5. to $7.00 per plate.
most commonly $5.00 for an all you can eat.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur