[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Bake Sale

gwen wambold angelmunkee1982 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 12:19:54 PST 2012

Yes, most things are better with brandy...and Keigan...my SCA name is Lavina, but I answer to Gwen as well.  Also, Duncan has assured me that this group always comes through and to continue with what we ahve going.  I have enlisted my sister to make her grandmother's secret recipe cookies.  I'm not blood related so I can't make them, but she has offered.  I am excited, and I'm sure it will be great :)