[Northkeep] Winterkingdom setup

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:59:30 PST 2012

 As Ainar said, gate and setup will start at 7:00 this evening.  I will be there between 6:00 and 6:30, as I have to get Diarmaid from work and go home to load his equipment before we head to the site.

In addition to getting some decorations up, we will have lots of tables and chairs to shift around and set up in the various classrooms.  Also, his Excellency has called a Guard meeting for 7:00.

See you all this evening!

Talana
Humming "God rest ye frantic autocrat, let nothing you dismay..."