[Northkeep] demos

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jan 29 15:59:29 PST 2012

greetings

i can do thrown weapons , archery, combat archery, and arts and sciences, as
well as general knowledge demo things.
but i never know this far in advance what my schedule will be.
i'm currently doing physical therapy on mondays and wednesdays, and hope to
be able to start school in july , but its all up to the v.a. and they can
change my schedule at any time.
keep the list updated, and remind all us forgetful types : ) closer to the
demos.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur