[Northkeep] WINTERKINGDOM NUMBERS

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 30 10:06:17 PST 2012

On a similar note, There has been a group started to continue the conversations/info exchange from our class this weekend. If you, or someone you know,  are interested, please come and join us! This is simply a fledgeling discussion group about children in the SCA.  We would like to benefit from your wisdom and experience.

.yahoo.com/group/raising_children_in_the_SCA/

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais

Olivia and I were blessed to have 14in our class! ; ) We DO know that this is not what you meant, we ju.yahoo.com/group/raising_children_in_the_SCA/st wanted to participate!
   BTW- I would like to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for yesterday! Everyone that helped me, talked with me looked at me, let me look at them, sat with me, let me sit with them, etc.  I love you all!

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais