[Northkeep] question

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 22:59:43 PST 2012

Define 'active'. Does Balvin count, because he shows up every now and then
and fights? Do Jonathan and Finn, who show up more often, but don't fight?
They  do teach. Of course, Jonathan is an MSCA, so he might not be in your
criteria  for that reason, I don't know. I'm not trying to be testy, I'm
trying to express  why as stated I'm not sure how to answer your question.

Regardless, you can either get an active fighter you respect to list them,
or you can go to the kingdom OP and do a search on the award KSCA, and
check for  names you recognize as being in the North.  I don't have a better
idea,  sorry.

Kevin

In a message dated 1/30/2012 9:52:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,