[Northkeep] Don't forget Grub and Garb tonight!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Jan 31 13:57:42 PST 2012

I am going to make it. My Nordic pancake puff just went flat. I think I heated the pan up to much, but now it will need to soak.
Sorry I believe now we will be bringing is some bought Chicken.
I was going to bring a dress I need to cut out. Those people who wanted to start learning bring your fabric and we will start with Stage one. You will need fabric and an old t-shirt or old tunic that fits you.
I have a few pieces that are large enough but not much. If anyone out there has some fabric we could use, please bring it.
See you there.