[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Jan 17 08:33:31 PST 2012

I have to be honest.  I don't remember either.  This is what I remember that
I have coming for the soup kitchen:

Beef w/Barley - me
Chicken Noodle - Karl
Bean & Ham - Cicily (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
Venison Stew - Ian
something similar to last year - Sophie
maybe something vegetarian - me

What were you thinking about Zubeydah?

And everyone remember, we're also having a bake sale so they will need
things for that as well!!!

Mercedes