[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:38:22 PST 2012

The Bake Sale was wonderful last year, but I've been trying something new
these past few days: brandied pears.  I've got a jar of pears with brandy &
clove marinating in my fridge right now.  I'll try them tonight.  If they
are good, I'll bring a couple of jars for the "bake" sale.  If they aren't
so good, I'm going to try pears with brandy & orange zest.

Franziska

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Jennifer Carlson <talana1 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> You can contact Master Ainar to see what volunteering slots need filling.
> Lady Franziska is heading up the Hospitality Table this year and may need
> assistance.
> Milady Gwen has volunteered to run the Bake Sale and might need some help.
>

> Talana
>

> > Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:56:28 -0800
> > From: j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
> > To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> > Subject: [Northkeep] Winterkingdom
> >
> > As Winterkingdom nears I was curious if there was any last minute things
> that
> > needed attention or something were people could help get the Barony
> ready?
> >
> > I am still prepared to provide some Venison Stew.
> >
> > Kindly
> > Ian

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius