[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Bake Sale

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:32:29 PST 2012

I am also more than happy to take requests: If someone wants something
specific - ie, a full pan (all to themselves!!) of brownies, or a specific
flavor of truffles, I am happy to oblige... but would need to know as soon
as possible to get the materials needed. (and thank you, Amadeo, for your
kind endorsement!)

-Zubeydah