[Northkeep] demos

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:26:05 PST 2012

finger painting is not only period was really common ... they used it more
on walls stones and logs ...sense paper was costly ... and scribes horded
it ... jk ... but finger painting did date back to the stone age .. and is
great A&S for kids .... another good one is take small ball ( super balls
are cheap and work well ) or been bag .....tie fabric around them and off
the knot made with the fabric attach ribbon .... kid played a game like
hacky sack with them .... but they could use any part of body to keep off
ground .... little kids just liked tossing them around and watching the
streamers...