[Northkeep] Chance to stock up on needlework supplies

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 08:51:28 PST 2012

Thanks for letting us know!  I'm planning to try to get by  there.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/31/2012 10:32:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,
talana1 at hotmail.com writes:

Stitchworks (at 61st and Sheridan) is about to have their  annual Super
Bowl sale.  They carry silk and metal threads, as well as  the full range of
DMC floss and perl cottons, Anchor thread, all kinds of  notions, and a large
selection of knitting yarn.

Thought some of you  might be interested.

Talana