[Northkeep] question 3

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 21:26:45 PST 2012

At Red Tape, the figure the kingdom seneschal quoted was 448 paid members
in the branches they group together as the Northern Region (or maybe Region
1, I  heard both over the weekend). The last I saw, I think the Central
Region is a  bit smaller, the Southern Region (which now includes the former
Coastal Region)  is a bit larger. I could be wrong, but I thing the North is
about a third of the  kingdom.

In a message dated 1/31/2012 11:26:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,