[Northkeep] You never know where the SCA will lead you

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:13:44 PDT 2012

This came across the SCA Laurels' list this morning:

To the members of the Order of the Laurel come Greetings from London:

My lowly beginnings as a Society Archer Marshall at the local level have
lead me to this and I must thank you for your support over the years.

While I am not active and may be unknown to many of you I still maintain
my membership and hope to return but for now I have other important work
to do.

I wish you all the best and remain , in Service

Ricard of Sable Tree

also known as Richard Towler,
Manager/Assistant Coach - Archery
Canadian Olympic Team - London 2012

(And did you see what the blind archer did?  And the Chinese women's team was scary good)

Talana