[Northkeep] Return of the Dragon

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 6 06:11:33 PDT 2012

It pains us a great deal to say that Kelandra and I will not be at the event
this weekend. There is too much preparing for the new house and the move for us
to be able to attend the event. Chemin Noir and all its people hold a very
special place in our hearts and we do hope this event is a huge success. Small
group events like this one are a place where the eldern days of the SCA really
do come back to life, we do hope that everyone who attends has loads of fun.

Kindly
Ian