[Northkeep] lost - found ? & i'm sorry : /

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jul 8 12:09:49 PDT 2012

greetings

1st , did anyone pick up the dull water melon knife from the water bearing table ??
I left it there so that people could cut the watermelon, then in the heat forgot about it : (

2nd , to master Ainar Magnusson .... I'm sorry , you were correct , even if I didn't realize it at the time , I actually did get some sun burn : / and should have at least gone and checked at the time .
I guess I've gotten too used to the rosatia being called sunburn : (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur