[Northkeep] Chinese Lanterns for Crown Tournament Hafla

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 09:32:54 PDT 2012

Yay!  Thanks for purchasing them.

Cicily

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Adalia
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:57 AM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: [Northkeep] Chinese Lanterns for Crown Tournament Hafla

Thanks to the generous donations of our populace, the chinese lanterns for
the Hafla decorations arrived yesterday.  They are HUGE and GORGEOUS!!!!
 Oh, and there's 50 of them.  So, if the camp site is NOT under a burn ban,
we will have plenty of floating lanterns to add to the ambience

Again, thank you so much to those of you who donated towards this.  It could
not have happened without each of you!

By the way, I have a picture of the size of the lanterns on my phone, if
you'd like me to send you that picture (via text message) let me know off
list and I'll get it out to you.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

Logic will take you from A to B.