[Northkeep] Our Barony Grows!!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 09:12:05 PDT 2012

Please pass my congratulations along to them!  Welcome to the new  member
of our Barony!

In service
Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 7/18/2012 11:03:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
adalia.nyx at gmail.com writes:

Robert,  Rebecca, and little Andrew have GREAT NEWS!!!!

At 7:45 this morning,  Bethany Jeane Abigail Minton made her appearance.
She is 20.5 inches long  and weighs in at 7lbs 13 oz.  Mom and Baby are at
Saint Francis, but I  don't have a room number, yet.

Congratulations to the happy parents and  the big brother!!!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

Logic will take  you from A to B.
Imagination will take you anywhere.