[Northkeep] Changing Emails

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 11:48:44 PDT 2012

greetings

go to the different links, and subscribe the new email address.
if your being nice to the list managers, you could go back after your new
address is active and unsubscribe your old email address to reduce clutter ,
but i fear not many people do that : (

for the northkeep list go here :

for everything ansteorra . org based go here :

for all of your yahoo list groups ( as example " sca-archery" ) i believe
you will have to go to each group page and subscribe the new address.

hope that helps
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur