[Northkeep] Grub n Garb this week!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jul 23 15:00:33 PDT 2012

I will try to come.
Would anyone be willing to play chess or backgammon or goose. I will be books and my current art project. Please, bring yours and we can admire each other's work.
This is in garb, which is basic persona, but it is not High Court. That means it is Ok to wear work garb. A simple tunic or gown is enough. Since our Baroness sets the style and she wears Pants, GASP!!, it is OK to wear pants and a tunic for womem.
Here is a great book on the Lore of finger rings.
http://archive.org/stream/fingerringlorehi00joneuoft#page/n7/mode/2up
Duchess Willow de Wisp