[Northkeep] Request for sagas

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Jul 27 07:33:30 PDT 2012

Zubeydah,

I have I think, most if not all Saga's from April XXVIII through my
second term as Chronicler.  I'll have to scan in some of the copies that
were made before we sent out electronically.  Anything after that up to
the present I don't have.   At one time the Chronicler's files had all
the issues dating back to Nordstrum. Don't know if they still do or not.

Ismet