[Northkeep] School questions

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 12:15:57 PDT 2012

Arthur -

There are several schools around that offer those types of programs.  Wright Career College, Brown Mackie, Career Point, and ITT Technical are some that I haven't seen named so far.  You might check with Workforce Oklahoma - they have training programs as well, and a list of Eligible Training Providers (schools) that work with them on a variety of different programs.  If you'd like, email me privately and I can get you some additional information.

Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett