[Northkeep] Crown Tournament Waterbearing Donations Requested

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:03:28 PDT 2012

Greetings Northkeep,

I come to you today to ask that you help with the waterbearing effort at
Crown Tournament this weekend by bringing some fruit for the refreshment of
the populace.  We are seeking oranges, melons and grapes to serve.  If you
will be able to help supply our fair waterbearers, please respond to me
privately ( steldr at cox.net ) so that Lady Kale and I  can have a better
idea of what we still need to purchase.  If you would prefer to help by
making a monetary donation, we will accept such donations with much
gratitude!!  Many thanks!

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.