[Northkeep] Speaking of birthdays

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 07:06:09 PDT 2012

You two make me giggle!

Happy birthday Diarmaid!  Hope it is enjoyable, seems to have started  off
that way.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 7/19/2012 8:52:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
talana1 at hotmail.com writes:

Thank you, dear.  My oversight.

Talana
(Love  him, but ...)

> From: marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
> To:  northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:47:45  -0500
> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Speaking of birthdays
>

> You should put it in better context - that's a quarter of the time
between the present and the war of 1812, and a 10th of the time between the
present and Martin Luther receiving his doctorate in theology, the
Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel being displayed for the 1st time, Copernicus  starting to
work on his Commentariolus... Oh, and 100 times my age ago,  Stonehenge was
begun, and the iceman had been stuck in the ice for only 200  years.

> > From: talana1 at hotmail.com
> > To:  northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> > Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:30:20  -0500
> > Subject: [Northkeep] Speaking of birthdays
> >

> > Fifty years ago today Jan and Victoria Carlson  produced what would be
the best present I've ever been given.

> > Happy birthday, Diarmaid.
> >

>  > Talana

Northkeep  mailing  list