[Northkeep] Fiber Christmas in July

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 04:54:13 PDT 2012

Wow, did you see the prices for the classes?  About $50 EACH!  Those of you
who do fiber arts should check into teaching classes there next year and
earn some quick cash.

We are so blessed to have such talented folks who teach classes for FREE to
our Barony.  Would it be a good idea to have a booth at these kinds of
events to solicit newbies to come and play, using fiber arts as the hook?

Franziska

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Stephanie Drake <cerdanya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just thought I would put a note out about a fiber festival in Kellyville
> this weekend.  Lots of lovely yarns and raw wools and rovings and spinng
> and weaving and other fun fibery things.  http://www.fiberchristmas.com/
> It's Friday and Saturday.
>
> Mercedes
>

> --
> Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
> dark to read.
> Groucho Marx

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius