[Northkeep] Website

julie abraham abrahamjm1986 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:25:32 PDT 2012

In case you don't see my most recent post, I am no longer hospitaller and
would appreciate if you could please not post my information as such on the
website , or if youve already done so, could you please remove it. The
local seneschal will be adressing hospitaller issues until further notice.
Thank you, sophie