[Northkeep] Chinese Lanterns for Crown Tournament Hafla

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:37:34 PDT 2012

The lanterns will be tethered well above the gathering, so the heat from
them should not be an issue.  The heat source on the lanterns are attached
to the center of the lanterns.  If the wind should blow one sideways, the
heat source will still be attached to the lantern.

However, if there is a burn ban in Pawnee County, we will not be able to
use the lanterns anyway.