[Northkeep] Call for Saga Articles (Seneschal's report)

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 28 13:39:04 PDT 2012

Greetings Unto the Mightiest Barony!
  I am looking forward to working with each of you, as we work toward maintaining our place as this kingdoms most amazing group. In this quest, if there is anything that I may do for you or assist you in, please don't hesitate to ask.  Thank you to HL Dervilia for her service and, along with Their Excellencies and Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose for allowing me this opportunity to serve you, my barony and thus my kingdom. Stay cool.  Stay hydrated and safe. Eat your vegetables. And send your reports (on time)!

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais