[Northkeep] Sagas

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Jul 30 15:27:27 PDT 2012

I have Feb 2007 and Dec for both 2006 and 2007.  I guess they weren't on
the electronic files I asked Damon to get to you?  Part of my problem
with the old issues is they didn't usually put the modern date on them
and with A. S. years starting in April it gets kind of confusing as to
what you actually have.

Ismet