[Northkeep] No Scribal at FP Tonight

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 16:08:20 PDT 2012

Hello everyone.
I won't be bringing scribal to fighter practice tonight, so for those planning on helping me with the last phase of the invitations, I thank you but won't be working on them tonight. My back issues (compressed disk pinching right sciatic nerve) get better, then worse, and today is a worse day.

Since I have an errand I have to run tonight, I might stop by after 7 to say hi and drop off a leather tool for Thorvald, but cannot bear leaning over a table and painting.

Take care,
Dervilia