[Northkeep] A question for the archers

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:25:59 PDT 2012

i made mine from vinyl for covering chairs ... can get at Hancock fabric
.... they have remnants for 5 bucks a yard most times ... find one you like
and sew it together ...and sew in hoops like  others said and works well
and last longer then canvas shopping bags ...1 yard made 2 good sized
quivers

Felemid Macphail
MKA Mike Coone