[Northkeep] Fort Project at Will Rogers

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 04:26:53 PDT 2012

As I reported at Northkeep's officer's meeting last night the fort is now about
95% complete, at least this phase anyway. There is talk of improvements to add,
i.e. archer towers. To put the finishing touches on I am planning a work day for
June 30th, that is a Saturday. I have spoken with Ranger Roger about having this
be a picnic cookout as well and said it would be okay to do so.

Put on your calendars to come out that day starting at 10am. There are lots of
little things that need to be done. Bring a picnic lunch. There is a 10' x 20'
carport pavilion up and two picnic tables inside the fort right now, but you may
wanna bring a pop up and chairs as well.

Hope to see you there,
Thorvald the Fort Builder :)

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.