[Northkeep] Decorations for Crown Tournament

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:00:26 PDT 2012

I've received permission from the Hafla decoration committee chair (I'm
guessing that's the correct title) to light and fly Chinese lanterns over
the hafla.  The lanterns will be tethered to minimize fire danger.  :)  The
lanterns are $1.00 each plus shipping.  Last night at officers meeting, a
small collection was taken to assist in getting these lanterns.  If anyone
else is interested/willing to donate, I'll be at the library sewing night
tonight and fighter practice on Wednesday. If neither of these times works
for you, let me know and we'll work something out.

I'm looking at gold colored cylindrical lanterns that are 14 inches in
diameter and 37 inches tall.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

Logic will take you from A to B.