[Northkeep] Return of the Dragon raffle reminder

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jun 19 17:05:25 PDT 2012

greetings

would an unsigned  copy of " vixens keep " be something people might find
worthy ? ( to buy multiple tickets for )
if people aren't interested I would hate to see it get put in storage
somewhere, or damaged  : (
and would keep it in my own library, with my other copies.

for those who don't remember or know, vixens keep was a graphic novel done
by northkeeps  William blackfox  . this is a 1st printing , November 1995
he liked helping groups, so I thought putting it in an raffle would be
appropriate.
but I'm not sure if there is interest other than my own : /

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur