[Northkeep] wow

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 14:49:25 PDT 2012

Wasn't duct tape (originally duck tape, made from cotton duck) or a close
equivalent traced to pre-period civs (not that technically anything really
is  pre-period, but we usually focus on post-western-empire-collapse)
including and  notably ancient Egypt?

In a message dated 6/9/2012 11:44:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,